Trend Line and Chart Pattern
Generally, trend line called as Diagonal support and resistance level. Trend line are three types
*Up Trend (Higher Lows)
* Down Trend (Lower High) and
* Sideway Trend (Ranging)
Up Trend: Like a lift which is gone up and up. Imagine in your mind a Lift is gone to top floor now if you would like to down that you can’t reach to down on that Lift so Don’t enter that Lift but If you would like to Top then don’t late to enter that Lift. Just like this Up Trend.
Down Trend: Same think just reverse your mind to down way. Which Lift is gone to down way just enter that Lift to go down to the way.
Side Way Trend: It just like a floor which is not down or not up it’s like a flat. Which market is going in range that is sideway trend
Follow the instruction to draw the line:
* At least add two top and two down point but three point is better to confirm the trend.
* How many times test the support and resistance how will be strong the trend line.
* Don’t stress to draw the trend line, otherwise that trend line could not be perfect trend line.
* Don’t draw the trend line bluffy like as tree or pillar because that will be broken so first.